Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template

Go down

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post by Cardinal Richelieu Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:14 am

But One of Many

Name: What is your character’s full name?
Age: How old is your character? If they’re a spirit, how old do they look?

Height & Weight: How tall is your character & how much do they weigh?
Hair & Eye Color: What color are your character’s eyes? What color is your characters’ hair?
Desired Servant Class: (Master/Mage Template Only.) What class of Servant does your character want. If none, delete this section. If uncertain or Class doesn’t matter, state so.
Servant Class and Status: What Class of Servant are you? Do you hold a contract or are you a Feral Servant?

Base of Legend: Servant only. Where did your characters Legend begin or take place?
Origin: (Optional.)The core behind what your character is and does. This reflects the beginning and end of every decision they make. An origin of Hunger means that one must consume in order to exist. An origin of Severance means one can only cut things and never fix them. This is not always in harmony with one’s life choices but is an inescapable fate nonetheless. Most are not even aware of what their origin is. Minimum of One Paragraph.

Physical Appearance: What sort of clothing does your character wear? How do they walk? What’s their posture? Minimum of Two Paragraphs.

The Mentality

Virtues

• List at least Three Positive Traits about your characater.
  • Minimum of 2 Sentences per Trait.
  • Physical Traits and other characteristics do not belong here.

Vices:

• List at least Three Negative Traits about your character.
  • Minimum of 2 Sentences per Trait.
  • Physical Traits and other characteristics do not belong here.

Wish Desired: What are your character’s reasons for wanting the Grail? Minimum of One Paragraph.

The Power Within

Magic Specialization: For Magi and Caster Classes only. What type of Magic does your character specialize in? Destruction? Creation? Alteration? Give us a brief, one paragraph per Specialization, summary of what your character is capable of.
Element: For Magi and Caster Classes only. Choose up to Two Elements to start with. These may be from the list of the Five Basic Elements, or they may be custom made. How does your character employ these Elements? How does the element generally manifest? Minimum One Paragraph per Element.
Noble Phantasms: Servants only. May create up to Two to start with. What is it? What does it do? What does it look like? What is its name? Minimum One Paragraph per Noble Phantasm.

The Story I Tell

The History: From birth to current, or from birth to death and throughout their time as a Spirit. Give us every bit of detail involving your character’s life! Minimum One Paragraph per stage of the character’s life.

Roleplay Sample wrote:Give us a sample of both your writing style, and your ability to write as the character you’re applying as.

Code:
[center][b]But One of Many[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] What is your character’s full name?
[b]Age:[/b] How old is your character? If they’re a spirit, how old do they look?
[b]Gender:[/b] What sex is your character?

[b]Height & Weight:[/b] How tall is your character & how much do they weigh?
[b]Hair & Eye Color:[/b] What color are your character’s eyes? What color is your characters’ hair?
[b]Desired Servant Class:[/b] (Master/Mage Template Only.) What class of Servant does your character want. If none, delete this section. If uncertain or Class doesn’t matter, state so.
[b]Servant Class and Status:[/b] What Class of Servant are you? Do you hold a contract or are you a Feral Servant?

[b]Base of Legend:[/b] Servant only. Where did your characters Legend begin or take place?
[b]Origin:[/b] (Optional.)The core behind what your character is and does. This reflects the beginning and end of every decision they make. An origin of Hunger means that one must consume in order to exist. An origin of Severance means one can only cut things and never fix them. This is not always in harmony with one’s life choices but is an inescapable fate nonetheless. Most are not even aware of what their origin is. Minimum of One Paragraph.

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] What sort of clothing does your character wear? How do they walk? What’s their posture? Minimum of Two Paragraphs.

[center][b]The Mentality[/b][/center]

[i]Virtues[/i]
[list]
[*]List at least Three Positive Traits about your characater.
[*]Minimum of 2 Sentences per Trait.
[*]Physical Traits and other characteristics do not belong here.
[/list]

[i]Vices:[/i]
[list]
[*]List at least Three Negative Traits about your character.
[*]Minimum of 2 Sentences per Trait.
[*]Physical Traits and other characteristics do not belong here.
[/list]

[i]Wish Desired:[/i] What are your character’s reasons for wanting the Grail? Minimum of One Paragraph.

[center][b]The Power Within[/b][/center]

[b]Magic Specialization:[/b] For Magi and Caster Classes only. What type of Magic does your character specialize in? Destruction? Creation? Alteration? Give us a brief, one paragraph per Specialization, summary of what your character is capable of.
[b]Element[/b]: For Magi and Caster Classes only. Choose up to Two Elements to start with. These may be from the list of the Five Basic Elements, or they may be custom made. How does your character employ these Elements? How does the element generally manifest? Minimum One Paragraph per Element.
[b]Noble Phantasms:[/b] Servants only. May create up to Two to start with. What is it? What does it do? What does it look like? What is its name? Minimum One Paragraph per Noble Phantasm.

[center][b]The Story I Tell[/b][/center]

[b]The History:[/b] From birth to current, or from birth to death and throughout their time as a Spirit. Give us every bit of detail involving your character’s life! Minimum One Paragraph per stage of the character’s life.

[quote="Roleplay Sample"]Give us a sample of both your writing style, and your ability to write as the character you’re applying as.[/quote]
Cardinal Richelieu
Cardinal Richelieu
Admin

https://fate-exodus.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down