Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musashi, Sword of the East (WIP)

Go down

Musashi, Sword of the East (WIP) Empty Musashi, Sword of the East (WIP)

Post by Musashi Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:05 am

But One of Many
Musashi, Sword of the East (WIP) Tumblr_m77by8uWU81rr855lo1_500

Assumed Name: Jason Sanders
True Name: Miyamoto Musashi
D.o.B.: June 13th, 1584
Alignment: Neutral

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:

Servant Class: Saber (Sub Class Lancer/Rider)
Servant Status: Contracted to Viktor Hainsberg

Base of Legend: Feudal Japan
Origin: “Like a flower in a mirror…”|

Main Theme:“I exist… Without purpose.”
Question of Purpose - Unknown
Battle Theme:“Your death is the only answer I need.”
Mighty Wind - Fate/Stay Night (Realta Nua)
Reflection Theme:“To live is to die, slowly, each and every day.”
Silent Moon - Jia Peng

Physical Appearance: What sort of clothing does your character wear? How do they walk? What’s their posture? Minimum of Two Paragraphs.

The Mentality
That Which I Approve

• “I’ll get it done.” ~ – Jason is a man who prefers actions over words, and as such targets his goals with a laser guided focus and determination that (in his mind) absolutely guarantees he will succeed, regardless of the obstacles in his way.
  • “The truth is like a Mirror; it will never show you what you want, only what is.” ~ – An honest person at heart, Jason prefers to tell the truth rather than hide his thoughts and opinions behind lies and.
  • “ The principle of strategy is having one thing, to know ten thousand things.” ~ – Because of his life as a human, Jason takes his obligation as both a warrior and a Servant seriously, and as such has honed his mind into the most dangerous weapon available, to the point that it is as sharp as any sword, and far, far more devious.
  • “What is big is easy to perceive: what is small is difficult to perceive.” ~ – Years of training, duels, and open combat have honed Jason’s instincts and senses, enhancing his naturally perceptive nature to the point that, even off the battle field, he is capable of reading through all but the most potent of subterfuge with little more than a passing thought.
  • “Both in fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm.” ~ – Having trained night and day his entire mortal life under a single purpose, Jason has achieved a level of focus and clarity, both within himself and without, that borders on insanity; never scared, always calm, the man has long since reigned in and subjugated his emotions, putting them to the plow so that they might work for him, instead of the other way around.

Vices:

• List at least Three Negative Traits about your character.
  • Minimum of 2 Sentences per Trait.
  • Physical Traits and other characteristics do not belong here.

Wish Desired: What are your character’s reasons for wanting the Grail? Minimum of One Paragraph.

The Power Within
Noble Phantasms: Servants only. May create up to Two to start with. What is it? What does it do? What does it look like? What is its name? Minimum One Paragraph per Noble Phantasm.

The Story I Tell

The History: From birth to current, or from birth to death and throughout their time as a Spirit. Give us every bit of detail involving your character’s life! Minimum One Paragraph per stage of the character’s life.

Roleplay Sample wrote:Give us a sample of both your writing style, and your ability to write as the character you’re applying as.
Musashi
Musashi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum