Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mary I | Beserker | Complete

3 posters

Go down

Mary I | Beserker | Complete Empty Mary I | Beserker | Complete

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:13 am

Mary I | Beserker | Complete Erza-titania-erza-scarlet-23128094-830-511
"Separation is the one true sin, if everyone was to be one, then the world would be void of all sin."

But One of Many

Name: Mary Tudor, Queen Mary I
Aliases: Bloody Mary, Red Queen
Birthday: 18 February 1516
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height & Weight: Standing tall at 5'7", and weighing much more then she looks, weighing 300 pounds when she appears to be in the 100 pound range. 
Hair & Eye Color: Blood red hair along with brass brown eyes.
Servant Class: Berserker 
Subclass: None

Base of Legend: Great Britain (England)
Origin: Conformity: Queen Mary the first. She was one of the most revered, and unpopular queens. Having a high standard for a just what types of people fell into the category of normal, at least, her own version of normal, she is constantly looking down at people who do not fall into this category. Her category of normal includes people who act "Proper", who are powerful, and who are Catholic. Mary does not discriminate based on race, however, anyone not falling into those categories will not gain her respect, and will alas be looked down upon by her. 
Physical Appearance: 
Mary I | Beserker | Complete 510c3e574bd34343a520b2c7dc95625d
Mary appears, in and out of combat, as if she were a 24 or 25 year old women. When Mary is not undergoing combat, she is dressed in a fairly modern, civilian attire.  Wearing a white, collared button down, she tucks it into a blue skirt which falls down to her knees, giving off a pristine look. Her shirt is tightly pulled over her athletic body, showing off the curves of her chest, however, also giving away at the muscles which, is seen in the right light, seem to pulsate in her arms. 

Her pale white skin is almost entirely covered up, either by her shirt, skirt, or the long, knee high black boots she wears. A most demeaning presents is given off, her body posture making her seem like a school principle, or even a Queen still in power. A smile will almost never be seen on her face, instead, a look of stern disapproval, making those who look at her practically crave her approval. Something they will never get due to her Origin of Conformity. 

Mary I | Beserker | Complete Sv6kooP
When battle shows itself, it takes less then seconds for Mary to react. Quickly changing into her Beserker form, her demeanor of a powerful Queen quickly transforms into that of a blood thirsty dictator. Her mid waist long hang en-longing so that it falls down in raggedy, choppy strips below the waist. Her eyes stay the same color until she becomes fully enraged, turning her brass brown eyes glow red with fury, matching the vibrant, blood red color of her hair. The muscles in her body seem to increase in size ten fold, causing her to grow proportionally in size from 5'7" to 6'4". 

Black and silver metallic, jagged armor coats her legs and arms, sharp horn like structures peering out from the bulky, seemingly weightless (to Beserker) armor. Covering her chest and core is a coat black, coat like jacket, wrapping tightly around her core and loosening up dramatically around her waist and hips. A black, horn like metallic chest piece covers her breasts, revealing a slight amount of cleavage, the rest of her chest and neck getting covered up by a fabric-like black chain mail.

Gripped firmly in her hand is a long, 6'5" blade a good 1 foot in width. This metallic blade is covered in black spikes, causing for messy, painful, blood spilling slices and slices. 

The Mentality

Virtues

• Observant: Mary always has her eyes open, taking in the scenery, and more importantly, making sure that no one gets the upper hand in a fight if she can prevent it. She is often good at spotting surprise attacks, using both her sight and hearing to spot targets. 
  • Patient: For the most part, Mary is a very calm, and collected person. She will wait as long as she must for her goals to be accomplished.
  • Practical: Mary understands that there is a time, and a place for everything. She would not start a fight out in the open, just as one would not go out and murder someone just for no reason out in the open. Mary always waits till the time is right in order to carry out what ever actions, violent or supplementary, that she sees fit. 
  • Brave: Mary truly fears nothing. In her life, she didn't even flinch as the guillotine flew down, chopping off her head. She fears no person, power, nor cosmetic force (such as death). Sometimes her bravery can overcloud her practicality (as can her rage), preventing her from being as practical as she usual is/would like to be.  

Vices:

• Prideful: Mary's entire persona is built upon her pride. She sees herself, and those like her, exactly like her, to be the ones who are the superior people. She sees herself almost as a god, the side effect of being raised from birth thinking you might as well have been such a thing. Mary does not see the point in sympathizing with people, beating around the bush, or obeying the words of others. (Of course, her master, if she ever gets one, would be an exception). 
  • Apathetic: Mary is almost incapable of sympathizing with anyone. She doesn't even pretend to care, going about her business, wishing no good nor ill will on the person. Whether she causes the emotional/physical damage or not, she won't care. If her master were to get hurt, she would jump into action to protect them only because her caster could bring her an advantage. 
  • Blunt: Mary is no good at beating around the bush. She sees no point in beating around the bush, so she merely says what is on her mind, when it is on her mind. Her practicality seems to only occur with her actions, allowing for her mouth to run wild do to her over exuberance of pride.  
  • Disobedient: Mary is not the best at taking orders. She views herself, majority of the time, as a god. Viewing others opinions as meaningless, and their ideas futile in comparison. Of course, she will carry out the instructions of her master, not wishing to get on his/her bad side. After all, she will need them to obtain the holy grail. 
  • Easily Carried Away: In combat, it is easy for Mary to loose touch with her practicality and observation skills. Even when obvious the battle is over, Mary will continue to fight, beating her opponents into a massive cesspool of nothing bush flesh, grinded down bone, and blood. 
  • Wrathful: Being easily in raged, along with getting easily carried away, Mary can, and will, hold a grudge. Never forgiving someone until they have received the proper... punishment...

Wish Desired: To eradicate the worlds greatest sin, diversity. In order for the world to truly be safe, all must think the same, worship the same, believe the same, know the same. Conformity is the only way to truly reach a peaceful world, and in doing so, she will use her wish to change the world, making everyone male and female versions of herself, lesser versions of herself, allowing for Mary to rule over them all and maintain order. 

The Power Within

Noble Phantasms: 
Queens Demanding of Blood

• Any blood spilled by Mary (whether it be hers or not), can be manipulated by her. This blood can be used to create projectiles, whips, weapons, ect. Simply by causing blood to spill on the battle fields, Mary can manipulate it, causing it to bombard the enemy with various lashes and attacks. Of course, this blood can not be enviably controlled, for it can only go up to 20 meters (60 feet) from Mary.
  • As an added bonus, this blood is linked to Mary not just physically, but mentally. Not only acting as an extension of her body, but of her senses. More specifically, her sense of sight. By closing her eyes, she can use the puddles of blood around her to see a 10 foot radius around every pile of blood with in the 20 meter radius, giving her god-like vision. 

Cold Fury

• Once she has lost control, and her eyes begin to glow red with rage, Mary has turned into the true form of her beserker. This activated her noble phantasm, Cold fury, allowing for her to ignore pain completely. This allows her to fight far past the typical breaking point.
  • This Noble phantasm also prevents Mary from being effected by various knock out poisons.

The Story I Tell

The History: Born into Royalty, Mary was born at the Palace of Placentia in Greenwich, England. Mary was the only child the king,  King Henry VIII, and his wife, Catherine of Aragon, had together who had survived long enough to make it past their childhood. It was, however, at her baptism that things went a little... unplanned. Before her baptism, Mary was a normal, cheery child. One filled with happiness and love. She enjoyed dolls, and paid no mind to politics or the affairs of her father and mother. 

It was during the baptism, however, that things changed. Everything changed. What history books won't tell you about the life of poor Princess Mary Tudor, is that she died during her baptism. Not for long, only a solid thirty seconds. However, after opening her eyes, she fell into a coma. It lasted for forty days and forty nights. The number forty, a number found quite frequently in the Bible and its old testament , had her father convinced that it had been an act of god. No one knew what kept her body alive, some say, it was the energy of god flowing into her body, most, however, would say that it was the work of the devil, Satan himself. 

After she awoke, the young Mary would act as a contradiction to her old self. The smile on her face faded, as she began to be a most demanding child. Showing patience for those who could do what she asked of them, yet showing no leniency for those who couldn't comply with her commands. Mary was not easily bossed around, in fact, no one but those high up in the Catholic church could get her to comply with their directions. As for her feelings towards her father, she began to despise him. Seeing how he had turned the country towards that of the protestant ways, she would not easily forgive him, nor would she ever forgive him.

Her faith in god remained strong, making her the least favorite in her fathers eye, yet, still more favored then her mother, Catherine. After declaring the marriage null and void, It was then he married Anne Boleyn. A woman who Mary would soon come to know as her most hated of people. Fearing a challenge to the throne, Boleyn successfully pressed for an act of Parliament to declare Mary illegitimate. This placed the young princess outside the succession to the throne. 

Of course, Anne was not the only one good at persuasion. Anne, having gone behind Mary's back to have such a parliament passed, forced Mary's hand to go behind Anne's back, and behind her head. However, convincing her father that he could do so much better then Anne, was a futile attempt. Anne obvious had more power over her father then she thought, so, Mary had to take more... extreme methods. After convincing royal guards to keep a close eye on Anne, she quickly found out a secret about the women, she was sleeping with her own blood! Getting the guards to give her a heads up, Mary managed to persuade her father to meet her at the very place that Anne was having her affair. In 1536, Henry had Anne Boleyn beheaded for incest.

He, however, was obviously not very attached to the women. Marrying his third wife shortly after, a nice women by the name of Jane Seymour. Mary took a much better liking to Jane, for Jane had her father remove the parliament, and make amends with his daughter. 

After her father passed, her younger brother, Edward VI, took the throne. Mary became enraged, seeing what her brother was passing, and enforcing the protestant laws their father had put in place. When her younger brother reached the age of fifteen, she poisoned him. She knew that Jane was next in line, but that wasn't such a big deal to her. She didn't have to kill Jane, she merely had to challenge her. 

Mary did challenge her, along with successfully taking the throne, her throne. Mary immediately began repealing many of Henry VIII's religious edicts and replacing them with her own, which included a strict heresy law. This Heresy law allowed for Mary to kill protestants and any other Heretic who did not fall into her own, personal category of "normal". Over 300 people were murdered, 50 of which contained Pastors and their family members, all of which were killed by Mary herself. "This is the price you shall pay for your heresy". Words every one of them would hear before her blade would touch down on their necks. This entire performance done by the Queen got her the nickname of "Bloody Mary". 

Mary was 37 at the time of her accession. She knew that if she remained childless, the throne would pass to her Protestant half-sister, Elizabeth. She would die before allowing that to happen. The only reason she kept her sister alive was for her fathers sake, the only person she truly had respect for. However, Mary needed a Catholic heir to avoid the reversal of her Catholic reforms. To accomplish this goal, she arranged to marry Philip, King of Spain.                                                                                                       
The public response to Mary's marriage was unsuccessful and extremely unpopular. The marriage produced no children. Philip spent little time in England and provided no part of his vast New World trade network to the British crown. Meanwhile, the alliance with Spain dragged England into military conflict with France.

Mary fell ill in 1558, suffering from an ailment that may have been uterine or ovarian cancer. She died at St. James Palace in London on November 17, 1558, and was interred at Westminster Abbey. Mary's spirit, however, did not let this go on. Furious with the outcome, she did not leave the earth, watching her half sister, Elizabeth, and haunting her. Making sure every bit of her life went wrong. That is, until Elizabeth was 70, and still in great health. Mary couldn't stand to see it, so she did what she felt like she must in order to save what and who ever was left to be saved in England. She plotted killing her sister, but by the time she came up with a plan to do it, Elizabeth had been killed by a malady given to her by one of her dearest friends. 

It was then everything went black, and before she knew it, she appeared on the grounds of modern day Britain. The information of the Holy grail already having been implanted in her memory, she knew what she had to do. Not only could she save all of England from the sin of separation and individuality, but she could save the world from it.

Needing a place to stay, Mary attempted to take residency back in her home, The Palace of Placentia. Of course, being almost 450 years sense she last saw it, she was not surprised to find out it had been turned into the Greenwich hospital. Of course, not surprised does not mean that she was not displeased. Filled with rage that they would basically tear down her castle, her home, she went beserk. Beginning to tear down walls, bust through rooms. Luckly, she was in abandoned quarters, and even luckier then that, a man mage found her. A mage which owned the hospital. 

He had no interest in taking part in the grail war, however, he did pity, along with fear, Queen Mary, and granted her permission to take shelter in the abandoned quarters. 

Roleplay Sample wrote:"Such a pitiful attempt of showing ones superiority." The women yawned, jamming her foot into the back of the man before her, blood poring on the concrete as the moon light above her glistened down, making it sparkle. Lifting up her blade, her glowing red eyes began to calm themselves. "No man shall tame me, especially one like your self. I refuse to work with a heretic like yourself," Slamming her blade down, she listened as the sound of her iron mallet slamming into the ground echoed throughout the alleyways, alone with the sound of silencing following the siccing of the mans whimpering. 

Her armor began to glow in the moon light, as did her body. The large, 6'4" tall women began to shrink down, going to an average height of 5'7". Her choppy, red hair began to shrink, moving up, passing the waste, and ending in a neatly straightened row of finely trimmed hair, stopping at her mid back. The armor descended from her body, leaving a white button down tucked neatly into a newly formed, knee length blue skirt. Reaching up, the women would brush the thick, blood red hair out of her copper brown eyes, and looked up at the sky. Time to dispose of any doubt of my innocence here.

Opening her mouth, the women would fall to her knees, and scream. Even with her eyes closed, she could still see the men and women surround the area. A tinted red picture was painted in her mind as she used the blood around her as tinted glasses. She could see the people argue about her innocents, hear it too. As she slowly got up, she turned her head, opening her eyes. "You think I did this?" She asked. "You arrogant Heretics. How dare you accuse me of such a thing! With what form of weaponry would I have used to sully my hands in the blood of this man!" Raising her arms, she continued to preach. "With my hands? My hands which are void of blood."

Shaking her head in immense disapproval. "Have a good day, gentlemen." She spoke, shaving her way out of the crowed and walking towards the Greenwich Hospital.  
----------------------------------------------

Entering the doors, she took the elevator to the top floor. "Hello there Ms. Tudor." A man spoke, eyes forward, not budging to actually look at the women. "Queen Mary," She corrected the man. "You being one of the only people who are aware of my return, one would think that you would respect my title."

"Oh, but you are not a queen anymore, now are you," The man asked. Mary looked over, eyes beginning to glow as she could feel her body start to become enraged. "As a beserker, I only have so much control over my-"

"Yes yes I understand that." The man interrupted her. "Just remember, I am giving you a free place to stay in my hospital, I don't have to do that, now do I?" The man asked, the Elevator stopping, Mary beginning to walk out of it, leaving the old man behind. "And I don't have to keep you alive." she reminded him, making her way towards her quarters.

Last edited by Mary Tudor on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Mary I | Beserker | Complete Empty Re: Mary I | Beserker | Complete

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 pm

I don't know if it's any good but... completion bump! (It's been awhile so please forgive it if it is horrid)
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Locksley Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:39 pm

ooh, looks like you have the honor of being my first app to mod. Okay, let's cut to the chase and see if you can be pre-approved.

Hair and eyes: Please, stop incorrectly capitalizing words. Every word in this is capitalized when it really shouldn't be.

Age: For spirits, it's how old you were before you died followed by how long it's been since the date of your birth. so in this case: 42 (499)
Base of Legend: This is just supposed to be the country that you're from. So it would be Great Britain (England)
Origin: This is supposed to be about their core of their being. E.g. Robert's is charity. This is what affects the majority of their decisions and the way they live their life. Whilst Conformity would be a legitimate origin, explain what effect it has on her personality and the way she lives, rather than just describing why her legend makes it that way.
- "Being named "Bloody Mary" due to her slaughtering of those who did not fall under the category of "Normal", at least, the idea of normal that Queen Mary fell into." This also seems weirdly out of place in origin
- "none Caucasian" You mean non-caucasian.

Physical appearance: "she is dressed is a" * in a

"Her mid waist long hang en-longing so that it falls down in raggedy, choppy strips below the waist. " Hang en loging? .w.
Vices and Virtues: Though this is by no means enforced, we do recommend you have equal amounts of vices and virtues to help flesh them out. feel free to ignore this, as it's simply a recommendation rather than a demand, but it's something you might wanna take into consideration.

"making sure that nor one gets the upper hand in a fight if she can prevent it. " *no-one

Noble Phantasm: Whilst this so far looks fine, other than the fact that it's spelled "radius", I want to let you know you're allowed two noble phantasms, and that your second one has to have something to do with your berserker class, as this one seems more caster (blood magic) related than anything else.

Now the fun stuff.

History:

- "being the only child the King, King Henry VIII, and his wife, Catherine of Aragon, who had survived past childbirth, and childhood" Uh... what?
- "Showing patients, however, showing no leniency on those who couldn't fully comply with her directives." Yet again, what? Also, in this case, you mean "patience".
- "Her faith in god remained strong, making her the favorite in her fathers eye, more favored, of course, then her mother, Catherine." Yeah - this ain't true. Henry VII would have been annoyed at her still being catholic at this period, as he made the official religion Protestantism during the period you're describing.
- "After declaring the marriage null and void. It was then he married Anne Boleyn." Sorry, I believe you meant to use a comma here rather than a full stop.
- "Convincing one of the younger, cuter, and stupider gentlemen of the kingdom to seduce Anne, Mary had her father walk in at just the right time. In 1536, Henry had Anne Boleyn beheaded." Also not true. According to the historical records, she was persecuted for incest.
- You consistently use the term "women" to refer to solely one woman. Women is the plural conjugation of woman, so please edit that out.
- "father remove the parliament, and make amends with his daughter. // It wasn't long after that Mary's brother, Edward VI, took the throne." If you want to time skip, then fine, but don't say soon after that. her father just died, surely she had some reaction to that. Furthermore, he had three more wives in that time, so it's not as if nothing happened.
- "When her younger brother reached the age of fifteen, she murdered him." Whilst it is historically accurate that some people suspected poisoning, you might wanna mention how she murdered him.
- "This is the price you shall pay for you heresy" Your, you mean.  
- Whilst ghosts are canon in this, Elizabeth died from a malady given to her by her friends who also died from it. Sorry to be an ass, but no killing off major historical figures in different ways than they actually were. Someone might make an Elizabeth down the line.
Robert Locksley
Robert Locksley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:12 pm

edited! thank you for the help!
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Locksley Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Age: No... Mary died at 42, so she's 42. You can put in the appearances section that she retains the looks of her 24 year old self, but...

History: "childhood. ." Do I need to say what's wrong here?

Also, I am fascinated to know how she convinced someone to commit incest.

Overall a lot better, but you still have a few things to work on before I give you my stamp of pre-approval.
Robert Locksley
Robert Locksley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Bump
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Locksley Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:42 pm

well, I can't see any more obtuse mistakes here. I'm going to hand it over to my co-admin for true approval and your grade, but for now I'm going to give you my pre-approval.
Robert Locksley
Robert Locksley

Back to top Go down

Post by Oningyo Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:55 am

Alright, lets get to grading this then.

Creativity ~ 200 / 300

I like the way you’ve gone with Mary. While she does seem a little stereotypical for a hated queen at times, you’ve found a way to bring that across without being boring.

Introduction & Physical Description ~ 400 / 400

Her origin and physical description give a good idea of who Mary is before her personality is even touched on. The pacing of it, how one sentence flows into the next, seems a little awkward. Not much to say about it overall though.

Mentality ~ 300 / 400

Bravery isn’t so much about being scared as being able to act despite one’s dears and doubts. What you’re describing is Mary being Fearless, not Brave.
Otherwise this personality pulls together well for describing the sort of person you’ve been hinting at up till this point. Her wish is also a good part of this. Double plus good indeed.

Power ~ 200 / 300

Good work on Demanding of Blood. I’m a little iffy on Cold Fury. Just try to keep in mind that even if she is in this state, there are various ways to incapacitate someone without killing or poisoning them. Just ignoring the pain isn’t going to do much if all your limbs are broken beyond a useable state.

History & Rp Sample ~ 500 / 600

This history could have gotten max score, however there is one large contradiction between your history and the information given in one of your traits. In your Brave trait, you say she was killed via beheading, and yet in your history, you say she died of illness. If she was beheaded, then she couldn’t have died from illness. If she was dying of illness, there’s really no need to behead her. The contradicting information leaves me a little confused as to what actually happened. You are allowed to tweak history to a minor degree, but this seems to be a rather change if she really was beheaded.

Other than that, like I said, the history is good. You tell the history without simply going to wikipedia and copy/pasting the information on the woman.

Approved for 1600
Oningyo
Oningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down